I'm very interested in attending Bloggy Bootcamp 2012 in Dallas, TX, and I am looking for sponsors to help defray the costs.
What is Bloggy Bootcamp?
From the website:
"Bloggy Boot Camp is a one day blog and social media conference for women hosted in major cities all around the U.S. Everyone, from brand new bloggers to experienced social media mavens, can benefit from this experience."
The event is September 15th in Dallas, Texas, at the Doubletree Campbell Center.
Total needed for a full sponsorship: $700
- Ticket to the conference: $100
- 2 nights at the hotel: $350 (2 nights at $119/night and applicable fees and taxes)
- Gas: $100 (2 tanks of gas)
- Incidentals: $150 (food, clothing, lattes)
What you get:
- NASCAR style promotion during the conference - your logo on a t-shirt, badge or tote bag while I'm attending the conference.
- Promoting your company in all my posts about the conference, including leading up to the event, during the conference, and wrap up posts
Weekly tweets about your company for six months
- Weekly facebook posts about your company for six months
- An ad on the sidebar on my blog for six months
- 3 blog posts about your company over six months
Other promotional ideas are available, and I'm happy to discuss your ideas, too!
I would be happy to work out partial sponsorships as well.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!